The documents and materials that your company uses — the company website, employee work products, and even photos and videos that your employees post on company social media — are all necessary parts of your business. It’s important to protect the company’s rights in what it creates and to ensure the company doesn’t infringe someone else’s rights when employees use items created by others.
Protect your investment
Copyright law governs all of these things and, unfortunately, the law is both complicated and outdated. In truth, it frequently seems to not make sense, even to savvy business people. Let us help you figure it all out.
With a committed, collaborative, client-focused advocate on your side
In one quick, free phone call, we can help you:
- Identify any copyright or similar issues you may face
- Explain the risks they could pose
- Identify the options available to you
- Discuss the pros and cons of those options
- Help you make the decisions that are best for your business
Schedule your free call now!