The Law Offices of Gretchen McCord, PLLC, is a WBENC-certified, 100% woman-owned law firm serving small and mid-sized businesses of all types. We collaborate with each client to help them build the business of their dreams.
- Our clients are able to predict and control their legal budgets, as our overhead is significantly lower than that of traditional law firms.
- Our clients are located across the country and come from a wide range of industries.
- Our clients appreciate the flexibility we can offer in working with them.
- We are committed to giving our internal team members flexibility in their work. Happy employees make healthy employees!
- We are able to minimize our carbon footprint.
A firm of entrepreneurs
Our clients rely on us as their strategic advisors because they know we have built and grown a successful, thriving business ourselves, through the ups and downs of various business cycles and challenges.
We are committed to helping each client find the solutions that are right for them.
We collaborate with our clients to achieve the results they want, in a way that works for them.
We are dedicated to helping each client achieve their definition of success.
You dream it; we’ll help build it!
We believe in a taking a holistic approach to each client’s business, because we know that our clients benefit most, and get the biggest bang for their buck, when we serve as a strategic member of their team.
More specifically, we help businesses:
- Build a foundation to support growth.
- Protect and maximize business assets, including online business activities.
- Protect and maximize business relationships.
- Select, protect, and leverage brands.
- Protect and leverage work product and other intellectual property.
- Simplify, centralize, and streamline their legal needs.
Unlike most law firms, we engage in holistic legal strategy planning with our clients so that they can can spend more time and energy on their business and less on legal issues, because:
As entrepreneurs ourselves, we know what’s involved in building a successful business, and we know how to anticipate, prepare for, and resolve the challenges modern business owners face.
We understand that every business, and every business owner, is unique and that only you can decide what is best for your business.
We understand how practical issues and legal issues interact to affect a business, and we help our clients understand this so that they are able to make the best decisions for their business.
- 100% woman-owned
- 100% virtual
- Priced for small and mid-sized businesses, but bringing Big Firm experience
- Committed to sustainability, diversity, and inclusion
We support and seek to promote equality for all and the empowerment of the marginalized, non-dominant, and underrepresented.
We recognize that, as women in a strongly male-dominated profession, we stand every day on the shoulders of others who have sacrificed more than we ever will have to.
We recognize that our white team members benefit from privileges our BIPOC team members, clients, colleagues, friends, and neighbors have not had, and we do our best to accept the responsibilities that brings.
Although no one can be perfect, to the greatest extent possible, we respect the uniqueness of everyone, value inclusivity, and respect differences of all sorts, but only to the extent that they do no harm and do not promote harm to others.
Company Data and Certifications
WBENC-certified Women’s Business Enterprise
NAICS Code: 541110
Licensed: Texas Bar
I know that finding the right legal team is about more than the attorney’s experience and skill; it’s about relationships. Like choosing a doctor, mechanic, or childcare provider, you need someone you can trust, have confidence in, and work well with.
My experience as a solo practitioner and small business owner allows me to relate to my clients in a very personal and honest way. As a result, my clients and colleagues know me as an attorney who cares about her clients’ success and who sets high standards for herself and her staff to ensure their success.